Kalakad Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve
Visit, participate and feel nursery raising of medicinal plants and get an exposure to Apiary for Agasthiyarmalai honey.Kani Tribal raise Medicinal Plants in the nursery and interacts with the visitors of their utility. The visitors are free to participate to have a feel of medicinal plant raising and Apiary promoted for Agasthiyarmalai.
Brief details of MPCA & Apiary programme :
- 1. Time slots : Refer respective packages.
- 2. Guided visit ranges from ½ Hr to 01 Hr.
- 3. Maximum of 15 persons @ Rs.10/- per person and a minimum of 05 persons (Rs.75/- per trek) in a slot.
- 4. 100% payment essential for confirmation.
- 5.Tiger Reserve entrance fees to be paid separately at the Check post wherever applicable.