Kalakad Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve
Panoramic view of higher elevation forests
at a lower altitude, explore the reasons.
This is a trekking and interpretive programme stretching 03 Kms through moist deciduous Forests offering panoramic view of KMTR Landscapes besides providing opportunity to watch plant diversity and endemism, Millipedes, Birds, Butterflies, Reptiles and Amphibians etc., Three natural trails identified for this purpose.
Brief details of Nature Trails programme :
- 1. Time slots : Refer respective packages.
- 2. Guided trekking for about 02 Hrs.
- 3. Maximum of 10 persons @ Rs.200/- per person and a minimum of 05 persons Rs.1250/- per trek in a slot.
- 4. Children of 12 years and above are only allowed to participate in the programme.
- 5. 100% payment essential for confirmation.
- 6. Tiger Reserve entrance fees to be paid separately at the Check post wherever applicable.